View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
How big are the GTR tips? Like to know more info. Where did you get the tips?
ZKraken, contact Khoi at AAM he can give all the low down on their products. He is a sponsor on the forum and his post is just below my initial post as well.

I have used both their short tails and dual exhaust now. Both are quality products and perform exceptionally well.

The GTR tip are 5" which are slight larger than stock tips on the Nismo. They are removable which means you can adjust them to what ever length you like or add them to another system if you have adjustable tips. I'm sure you can get them welded on also. You can also search this section as there are a couple of threads about the tips in particular. Please let me know if you have any other specific questions about the two different exhaust as I will be happy to share my experience.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote