Thread: 370Z's and E85?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #47 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldas View Post
what size would you recommend to use with e85, im really thinking about it because there are over 5 gas stations in my town that sell e85, and is it safe to make an e85 map and a 93 map for when getting a tune? like would i be able to use e85 and then fill up with 93 and switch the map and use it?
How much money would you save burning E85 on a yearly basis? Then, compare to the cost of doing this E85 conversion on an N/A car.

I suspect you'll find, that the cost to transform the car will easily top the minuscule amount of money you'd save burning E85, but that's just a guess.