View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #56 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
the juke is waaaaayyy more fun than you guys give it credit for. It's VERY torquey. Has more torque feel than the Z. it's slower but fun. That engine is easy to mod as well. not looking at it from the stock standpoint but from a tuner standpoint. The juke will give you cheaper mod access and it truly is a fun car. I've driven the AWD version. I like a lot.
THIS
i test drove a juke today and it was fun, a bit too high for my taste but nothing some coilovers couldnt fix
i only wish it came in a manual AWD, the CVT is nice, but i love driving manual too much lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
The interior does suck, but I never had one issue with mine. Most of the STI owners I know have had zero problems as well. Although, he's considering a DSM. Reliabilty may not be at the top of his priority list. Personally, if I'm the OP I'd keep the Z for a few years and see what's on the market then.
interior is something i dont really care about, but after reading about ringland issues with the new WRX/STi, subaru is officially off my list and in my experience my old DSM was reliable, just have to keep up with maintenance thats all plus the EVO(except the EVO X) uses the same engine as the turbo eclipse does(4G63T FTW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub370 View Post
too much grip... yet wants awd platform?

all cars u listed have TERRIBLE interiors.... u are bored and u want a freaking juke??

dude were u high when u made this
the Z is only fun when being taken to high speeds around curvy roads or on a track, if i went to the track often i wouldnt be complaining but i dont and honestly i want a car thats a fun street car
just driving my brothers turbo eclipse(my old DSM) is a blast around town and im not sure why it is like that but its just more fun then driving the Z around

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7 ZPA View Post
The Z is TOO grippy? What do you think an Evo or STi are going to be? I like both cars, but if someone were to ask for a straight up trade for my Z? Hell no. I like the Z for everything that it is...however, if you're bored I say go for an STi or Evo. A GSX will probably be more trouble than it's worth.
i would never straight up trade my Z for an Evo, i would sell it and use the money to buy an Evo(seeing as Evo 9s are about 18K used)
i use to own a DSM so i know what it entails but if taken care of properly, they can be just as reliable as nissans can
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote