View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfdaxe View Post
For running just a sub amp? Yes, use the signal wires from the Bose amp to the Bose sub like you described (and what I use for my current set-up). For adding another amp for front speakers and running an entire system, sub and mids/highs, use the wires on the connector before the amp and connect to the LOC and disconnect the wires being used for the sub amp (since you can't use both). This should give you a full range signal. I will be trying that in the next few days.

**Matt will correct me if I'm wrong....lol
So I can plug an amp into the leads going straight to the subwoofer and use those? Even though they are already amplified? One would think you would get a bunch of distortion doing it this way no?

Thanks
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote