View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Converter to plug into line that runs to Bose Sub?

This is probably a shot in the dark, but does anyone make a plug that plugs into the end of the line that runs to the sub woofer in the truck and gives you RCA outs from it? Or alternatively taps into the lines before they hit the Bose amp in the trunk? Looking at this plug which comes from the HU to the Amp it appears that one could just tap in a line out converter before the signal hits the amp. I could also tap into the On signal from the HU.

Has anyone done this? if so what signal did you use? One of the Fronts I would imagine. I would just place a wire tap on the required wires and run them to a LOC so that I could retain the sound through both front speakers.

Anyone see any issues with this?
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote