View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Even after you clean it, the O-ring of the OEM CSC will still deteriorate. I sent Joe the failed OEM CSC for additional analysis. Maybe you can try to rebuild it with new seals.

The first HD-CSC was fine, but there was a thick layer of soot due to clutch disc burning up from rubbing against the flywheel. It was gross, so it necessitated replacement. I went ahead and ordered a new master (first one already failed in Houston after getting the new turbos and clutch kit installed) and HD-CSC. The new transmission had 5th gear issues after a month so they ordered a new one. I figured the new one didn't have much miles so it didn't need replacement.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 02-07-2013 at 10:17 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote