View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #9264 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Dude, hows it comin with the build? When do you think you'll have a tune done?

herro
The build has been done for a couple of weeks now. I need better weather to get to the exhaust shop (60km away). I have little jobs to left which won't stop me from getting the car tuned such as, making a mount for the HKS EVC-s, finishing the carbon fibre in the engine bay, and possibly powder coating the strut bar (I have no idea what colour i want).

I'm planning on driving to R/T Tuning (8+ hour drive) to get the car tuned as soon as the weather warms up. Hopefully before the end of April.

Good thing I'm busy with a-pillars right now otherwise I would be going nuts waiting for the nice weather to come.