View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighties Meta View Post
Now I've received a rough estimate of the price of a supercharger and install. Now the question is how long can I hold off before I pull the trigger on that. I could pay my car off for the same price however some voice keeps saying do it while the car is young (mileagewise) and then just take care of it extremely well. I was planning on taking care of it anyway, so it's bouncing around in my head at the moment.
Thanks man...Yah, I have the same voices in my head. I need to make an aluminum foil helmet and wear it. Maybe that will keep the voices away. LOL

Can you PM me what you were quoted for the supercharge and install?
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote