View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo
Default Anti-ZDayZ Track Event (Summit Point | 18-19 May)

For any fgts who arent planning on going to ZDayZ this year, you're welcome to join myself and several others at Summit Point, with TrackDaze in May.

Prices have gone up a little bit this year, but the perk is if you register early enough, it's almost the same price as last year.

https://www.trackdaze.com/index.php/...henandoah-2013

Right now, I know of 2 friends going with me, but that will likely expand to more. If a friendly crowd isn't enough to entice you, we'll also likely be bringing a portable grill and foodstuffs with us to nom on, which makes for a fun time.

Also, if you'd be in the newbie group, now is the time to consider signing up. Beginner group can fill up quickly!

Attending:

MightyBobo (Z)
StangerGT (03 Mustang GT)
Clerc (newer SS Cuhmero)
Henry (Sunday Only, Z)

Unconfirmed yet:

Greg (Shitbox Integra Sedan)
Tom (Lesser-shitbox Integra Coupe)
Jessie (E90? M3)
Randy (Z06)

Last edited by MightyBobo; 04-22-2013 at 09:39 AM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote