Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #262 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Your Z looks great as is. I wouldn't touch a thing. Except maybe get the Mine's spoiler add on as the finishing touch.

You have it in your mind in how you want it to be so go with it. But I would be hesitant to add the pinstripe to the wheels since the spokes reach all the way to the tip of the tiny lip. I am just not sure how it will look once finished with the pinstripe going over a raised area all the way around the wheel. It may come out looking great. In for pics.
Thanks speed freak, I may just take your advice. I got pricing on the Mines replica shipped and it's not bad at all. there is also a true mines wing for sale that I just PM'd the guy although it will need to be re-cleared, which shouldn't be an issue because I see some people getting their's cleared after purchasing anyways just for longevity.

The wheels I will probably just go ahead and get powder-coated gloss black, then worry about the pinstripe afterwards if I feel the need.

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote