View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default UpRev Tune by Sebastian at Specialty Z on a 2010 Nismo

On January 28th I had the great fortune to have my Nismo tuned by Sebastian at Specialty Z in Chatsworth, Ca. I was excited and nervous all at the same time. Seb was awesome! He made me feel comfortable and was very thorough in explaining everything to me.

My Nismo mods are:

AAM 2.5" True Dual Exhaust
Motordyne M-370 Manifold
Motordyne Art Pipe
Z1 MAF Intake Hoses and K&N Drop In Air Filter

I didn't have any baseline data before mods. I know, but the nearest dyno is about 110 miles away and taking time off from and a new job along with being new to the game it just didn't happen, so let the flogging begin. But just like Eighties Meta, I just want results....a car that looks good, sounds good, and lives up to both.

I am very pleased at the results as they are not significantly different from Eighties Meta. My experience is similar as well. The car has responded well to the tune and its worth every dime I spent on it including 750 mile round trip. Seb is the man when it comes to tuning! The first two runs were done in 4th gear and the final run in 5th with the following results: 295.41whp/247.79tq before, 307whp/259.62 (after tune) and 312.10whp/265tq final run.

Now my only problem is....I continue to feel the need for more speed!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (747.7 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 5th gear run 001.jpg (157.7 KB, 40 views)
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote