View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #35 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
I look forward to it! If I know about it long enough in advance ill be sure to keep my work schedule open.
May 11th is the tentative
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
You guys running clear bras on your car? I was going to just repaint my bumper and hood every couple years instead of putting the bra on, but now I am kinda leaning towards it (its not cheap up here though, not even close). I just hate the lines and the fact that when you wax the car your not waxing the car.
I love/hate mine... the 3M is garbage and scratches way too easy. The Ventureshield on my Lincoln has held up very well. For car shows the clear bra always looks like crap compared to a well maintained paint job... but I have no rock chips either....

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote