View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #422 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
I also think you should leave the exhaust open, as is! Sounds sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post

Just do straight pipes for what's left you don't need any resonators or mufflers, just find the tips you would want on the end and you could be done with it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
Damn, I want a pillar pod! Swore I would never do those again but that looks legit! Cockpit is looking great bud! And on the exhaust, honestly, I wanted mine louder, just strait pipe that bad boy and do a turn down before the rear diff....RAWR!
I was going to get the resonators cut out and use the Berk mufflers. Maybe I'll get the exhaust shop to make me some pipes with resonators and go no mufflers. Then I could do the centre exhaust mod at the rear bumper.