View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #8400 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
I'm not expecting perfection... But the light switches are installed upside-down, so they say "NO" and "FFO". Is that too much to ask? I mean for crying out loud I replaced a light switch last weekend and I had the foresight to look at the switch and think "Hey, when the lever is 'up' that's "ON". It's like this guy has never wired a damned light switch or something.

They also did a crappy job of framing the recessed medicine cabinet and then shoved it into the wall and bent/broke it making it fit the not-square framing and pushed on the lathe on the other side of the wall and made a 10" crack in the plaster in my dining room.

They also didn't order the new window until the 2nd week and found out it was a special order that will take 14 days.

So yeah, I'm not expecting perfection at all, I'd just like something better than what I'm getting, which is pretty bad.
Damn dude.

Sorry to hear of the crapstorm you're going through.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub