View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #45 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyboy916 View Post
I am really interested in the build your doing. I know your deployed right now which is good cause you have plenty of time. Are u just putting the supercharger on any internal mods?
No internal mods. But everything else is built up to handle the heat and stress. My oil cooler is an AE performance 72 row monster, the clutch and flywheel are being upgraded to JWT, the brakes are getting a Z1 upgrade (rotors, pads, lines, fluid), radiator being replaced by CSF, it already has long tube headers, full CBE, and a new M370 (bought it again haha).

If I for some Ungodly reason desire more power, the kit supports up to 800bhp, I'll have to build the motor and most likely upgrade the fuel system further. The nice thing about the twin SC system is the additional overhead and the packaging.

I also spoke to GTM today, should be getting updates really soon. They just installed the Mustang Dyno and had my car on there... It wasn't impressive lol. Initial numbers are showing 270whp. They haven't emailed me the graph yet, and they are still learning the software as well. Running Windows 8 only makes the learning curve more difficult. Oh and for clarification, car is still the same from when I delivered it, no parts were installed when the dyno was done.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote