View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:44 PM   #107 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I was quoting my Delta from NA mods, not FI. Stillen's tune is trash, with or without HFC's exhaust, whatever. All I'm saying is what most guys here are doing. Modifications to your exhaust will gain more horsepower 99% of the time over stock in NA or FI, it's not just for taste. How did Shamu push 450whp with PPE headers and stock Nismo exhaust if it's just for taste. How did he improve that by 30whp when he replaced the Nismo exhaust with the Litespeed one? Yes, I'm sure it's been retuned, even outside of that, it's a considerable improvement. I bet Stillen would sing a different tune if you asked them if it's okay to add their HFC's and CBE to their SC kit. All they are trying to do is simplify the process for the masses. That doesn't means it is the better way to do things. Please don't take this as me being brash Iron, because your statement is fairly accurate, I'm just expounding on the whole topic a bit.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote