View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #2494 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
That idle is dead on for being started for the first time with just a base map.......I really hope i can make Sasha's kit work for me!
Honestly, the kit itself is very easy install. The hardest part I had was fitting the first charge pipe coming off the turbo. It's a very tight fit. I just got it situated the way I wanted then noticed it moved after I started the car. No big deal.

You shouldn't have any problem making this kit work for you unless you have an AT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd View Post
Nothing too exciting... YA Right! - THAT is Freakin Awesome! I'm on Sasha's spring build list, I can't wait.

Those Defi's really look good, very clean - great job man!
Well... you know some people expect fireworks, half naked ladies, midgets... This is a video of a car starting, that's it.

You're going to love this kit. very low key especially if you get the black pipes, and single BOV. Sleeper!

Thanks for the compliments!