View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
It's not all that bad. Service intervals for Porsches are quite long. And it's pretty easy to get to critical items. No ore time than pulling under tray off a Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Didn't seem to bad to me. I was surprised at the size of the air filters. Huge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post

Looks easy enough to DIY routine maintenance should you so desire.
Looks moronic to me. I guess that's why we have opinions, so mine can be different from yours.

In most cars, "replace air filter" means pop hood, open air box, replace, close airbox, done. In here, it's popping off plastic crap, pulling back some lining, popping off the ECU, pulling off an oil filler line, and then access to the filter via bolts.

I'm not saying that's hard, it's just not seemingly as convenient. I'm sure it's not just the filter swap that is like that.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote