View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
WHITE Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass Fabric 2x2 Twill 50 3k 7.2oz - $89.99 : Carbon Fiber Panels/Sheets, Fabric/Cloth, COLORED Carbon/Kevlar, Composite Envisions

You might want to check this out. It's expensive, but it looks sweet. That have a couple different style weaves too. They can also dye just about any color you want, for a price. This white is what I'm planning on doing my interior with, once I get the feel for it.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
Ya that is nice... I like the Hybrid Blue with a dark base and mat finish. Man Huck stop that!!! your getting me off track again, Rob did the same thing to me... I got to install the SC, #1 priority, #2 need to fab my new Frame Stiffening/Suspension/Correct Harness bar(Gonna Be Cool), #3 CF the sh1t out of my car.

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 01-31-2013 at 07:43 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote