View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:30 PM   #121 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Oh ok I just thought the oil left in the cooler needs to be drained as well.
Im fine without flashing it if it's not gonna be an issue.

I am toying of the idea of putting some aftermarket headers on the Z. Would it still give the Z a little more Hp and noise? Do you still have the OEM headers on Sophie or you upgraded already?

After watching Rolex 24 live in Daytona...the Z all of a sudden sounds so quiet to my ears!!!
The $ you spend on headers you will see very little gain in HP. Nissan made the stock manifold perform very good. Its not a huge change unless you are TT pushing a huge amount of HP then the extra flow may help.

Sophie is stock with ART Test Pipes, when I weld in the ARF bung I'll wrap them up with the titanium heat wrap. That keeps the gases hot so it flows faster out of the exhaust. Its weird but, keeping the exhaust hot will actually cool your engine temps.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote