View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:02 PM   #109 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
Nut n much you have a pump for my fluids? I just moved back to Tampa and have NO tools and need to bleed brakes badddd!! And I would be interested in headlights also, my car is heavily modded and i still haven't done headlights yet. But changing fluids is needed ASAP lets set something up soon!!!!
The pump is for Radiator, Power Steering, Oil etc... Not for brakes, but could put something together with some clear hose and a soda bottle.. Would still need to pump brakes, with some one on the nipples. Haa.. Didn't sound right but you you know what I mean.

I'll be at the show Saturday, if you want to meet us there, we can do it in the lot if you need it that bad!
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote