View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:26 AM   #107 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

What day are we talking about?
Who's stable will we use?
I would like to assist, I have a fluid pump. Zoren: Your sways we could do also. Intakes no problem, F1/EvoR Lights no problem, Exhaust No Problems, Test Pipes may take some time (Demon Bolt) but could do it if needed, Spring Install, Camber Boltz, all do able.

I could bring the Jeep with the Compressor & air tools to make things go quick!!!

Also if anyone is interested in Painting their lights, I could bring my stuff, 30 to 45 min per a light. I can help you brake them open and paint them (free). You bring the paint. I only have 1 set of 90mm Halo XB's but could set it up for someone at cost for the parts.

Will be at the show with Kelly Saturday, don't know if we could do any of this stuff there or not.

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
uh oh! Tampa meet for flushing!!!! im in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Me too if it is on a day Im off, I need to upgrade my brake fluid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
you guys know me and joe can do this stuff. name the day you want to do it and bring beer and pizza and watch us work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAGAVExx View Post
Count me in, car just went over 30k and needs some new fluids. Where can we hold this epic fluid changing meet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Hey I might need some help too with oil change and White line front and rear sway bars install. And with regards to fluids my blood stream has not tasted some juice for quite some time know...usually its great with pizza!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35_FTMFW View Post
This Zs only?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
stock batteries are good for about 4 years from what I can tell. I just went with a yellow top optima battery for good measure because of the months I go overseas and it sets.

as far as doing things with the cars. I offer up my place to do the work. thursday or friday next week I can do some things. just depends on the day for me since I work such strange hours.

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 01-31-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote