Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #53 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
Ah I get what your saying, if I cant get over the fact that it bugs me I might do the same thing. The plug on this 02 sensor that came with the PLX is quite different to the LC1 that I had bought, the plug is only about 10 inches or so from the O2, so I just zip tired it to the wastegate tubing and tucked it as far away from the exhaust as possible. Either way the trans will be coming out within a week of it leaving my garage in the spring. I believe I have access to a lift and trans jack so I will probably just do it all myself and I will probably just worry about it then.

It still pretty cold for you guys down there? Were supposed to have a high of -3 today.
You'll be fine with what you did. If my plug was only 10" away I would do exactly what you did. I don't know why Innovate Motorsports put the plug where they did.

Warmer today (-6), but I haven't gotten out to the garage yet. I'm Mr.Mom until 3:30pm.