Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #52 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing with the O2 sensor, have everything enter the car at the same point. In order for me to do that, I wouldn't be able to reach the disconnect for the sensor. Yes, I can just unscrew it if I needed but it wasn't sitting well with me. By going over the tranny I was able to make a small coil of wire with the disconnect within reach. It was a pain in the butt to do but now I can unplug the O2 sensor and drop the downpipe in one piece if I need to.

Sounds like you're making good progress on your car. I took a break, too cold in the garage lately.
Ah I get what your saying, if I cant get over the fact that it bugs me I might do the same thing. The plug on this 02 sensor that came with the PLX is quite different to the LC1 that I had bought, the plug is only about 10 inches or so from the O2, so I just zip tired it to the wastegate tubing and tucked it as far away from the exhaust as possible. Either way the trans will be coming out within a week of it leaving my garage in the spring. I believe I have access to a lift and trans jack so I will probably just do it all myself and I will probably just worry about it then.

It still pretty cold for you guys down there? Were supposed to have a high of -3 today.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote