View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #6851 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Morning Cherries

Crazy! I am glad Mrs. Force was able to pass without incident. So did she see the all wrecks and have to drive through the near-whiteout conditions or was she just ahead of everything?

btw... Jason
She texted me from work saying she was going to be late because of a blizzard. I looked out my window at home to see light flurries. So I thought... Hmm doesn't look bad, whatever. She had to do some shopping when she got to town and texted me when she got here. She was ~15 minutes later than normal. Not bad i thought. Then when she finally got home she started telling me about he white out conditions she had to drive through and the accident. My parents texted me at he same time asking if she made it home ok. They saw the accident on the news (they live 4 hours away from us). Anyhow, Mrs.Force said the two transports that caused the accident were already jackknifed when she drove by and she could hear the cars colliding/piling up.