Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #48 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Got some more time out in the Garage tonight and since the PLX gauges showed up today I was able to start running the wiring for all those. I am pretty happy with the overall look of the engine bay.

Try as I might I couldn't figure out how to better route everything, I think once I put back on the top strut it will cover everything up more and clean it up. I ran the wires down to the oil pressure sender location, I have to go out and get some 1/8" npt fittings and try and figure out how to add both a oil temp and other oil pressure sensor. It looks like 3 T's in a row might make it to long and come to close to the belt, but we'll see once I get it apart.

One thing I need a bit of advice on is the routing of the O2 sensor, currently I tucked it up along the passenger side of the body but it is still fairly close to the exhaust. That might change here if I can find a better way to route the line. The pictures dont really illustrate the route I took for the O2 line, the Iphone is not the greatest for this.

There is just so much piping everywhere to make sure it stays clear of the exhaust.

I also have to figure out where I can hide these PLX modules in the car somewhere, I am hoping there is a bunch of room behind the dash somewhere to tuck them in. Again a crappy Iphone pic.

Anyways I had to stop to go to hockey, Ill probably spend most of tomorrow in there if I dont stay up to late drinking. haha.

Cheers!
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote