Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #42 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
A cord style electric impact would be better than the cordless for sure, extra amps.

My buddy is a perfectionist and has a demanding job too. He has done some great work on his car and it is going to be a real track monster when he is done. He has a new Challenger for a DD and works on his Z in his spare time. His 1.5 diff is a monster; darn wheel hops off the ground around slow corners! lol
Awesome! I bet he is just itching for that Castrol track to open south of the city. I would love to track the car, I am just scared shitless about slamming it into something especially with the power I will have to the wheels. It wouldn't take much to lose control.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote