Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #41 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
Ah those are only $50 if they worked good then ill go that route and pick them up. I am also going to buy an electric impact, I had one that I have to my dad before I had my garage that worked awesome. It was heavy as all hell but would get the job done. I don't have much extra room to fit a larger air compressor in the garage.

I dont understand how someone could spend a bunch of money making a car awesome then not drive it. Mine will be out every day, it will become my daily driver in the summer.
A cord style electric impact would be better than the cordless for sure, extra amps.

My buddy is a perfectionist and has a demanding job too. He has done some great work on his car and it is going to be a real track monster when he is done. He has a new Challenger for a DD and works on his Z in his spare time. His 1.5 diff is a monster; darn wheel hops off the ground around slow corners! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I have the set in the link. Didn't work out very well. Got the stock springs off no problem but had trouble getting the fingers to fit the Swifts.
That's why the set in the pic above works, small clamp with a locking pin. Nice and safe!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote