Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #38 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
These are the ones I used:

I might be able to borrow them from my buddy too. He has the GTM 1.5 Supercharger in his yellow 370Z. Cool guy and crazy build! His car has been in the garage for most of it's life...

I didn't use a vice, just held on to the sides while another guy operated the impact to remove and install. I did mine and Chinook's. An air powered impact would help, my cordless unit goes thru about 3-4 batteries to do a set!
Ah those are only $50 if they worked good then ill go that route and pick them up. I am also going to buy an electric impact, I had one that I have to my dad before I had my garage that worked awesome. It was heavy as all hell but would get the job done. I don't have much extra room to fit a larger air compressor in the garage.

I dont understand how someone could spend a bunch of money making a car awesome then not drive it. Mine will be out every day, it will become my daily driver in the summer.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote