Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:24 PM   #27 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

So I spent a couple hours in the garage and finished plumbing up the EBC. I was able to use the bracket on the passengers side of the engine that holds part of the engines wire harness.

I was able to use the supplied hardware and mounting bracket that came with the EVC-6 as shown in the picture. What I ended up doing was drilling and tapping the passenger boost tube to run the EVC solenoid through instead of T'ing into the one on the drivers side. If someone see's where I may run into issues please let me know, but the way I see it all the EVC is doing is modulating pressure, and the pressures between the two boost tubes should be almost the same. This allowed me to mount it on the passenger side and keep the tubing down to a minimum.

I also drilled and tapped the manifold for the blow off valve as illustrated in Sasha's manual. For my boost/vac gauges I am just going to T into the brake booster line at the back, after doing a bunch of research it seems this will work just fine instead of having it on its own dedicated port on the intake manifold.

Still waiting for my gauges to show up to finish up the engine bay
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote