View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
If you run in 4th gear, use 4th in your comparison, likewise if you ran in 5th. They used wood ramps most likely because your car is too low. Also, what is the correction factor used for the dynojet? Was it the same as the Mustang dyno? No fan will murder numbers. The heat will do the same as well. Don't get caught up in a numbers game. You will forever be unhappy. Look at me... I got mad and now I'm blowing $hit tons of money on a supercharger... or two. Try and gather as much information with your runs, note all the differences and post.

My guess is dynojet ran in 4th, not 5th, no fan, correction factor was different, and ambient temps went up because dynojet was done later. A culmination of two or more of these can and most likely cause the low numbers.
Listen to logic!

Yes he is, SS got butthurt with my numbers, he even put a hit out on me!!!
Lol
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote