Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawlessZ View Post
Awesome build dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcd308 View Post
Beautiful car.
Thanks guys, just itching for summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Great build on a 40th, don't know how I missed this one lol. Awesome!

I agree the black housing on our color will look great, I did mine and a friends also. Makes a noticible difference.

Must be nice living so close to Boosted Performance...ahhh, one day
I got a email from Raul last night, the lights showed up along with the door handles I got off ebay. He said hes going to get to them this weekend, not that there is a huge rush to get them back.

And yes I blame Sasha for starting this whole build, I had no intention of doing this until I seen he was from Edmonton. I been over to his place a few times now and seen a bunch of the projects he has had on the go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
Another single turbo 40th and you have a sweet truck as a DD. This guy is a winner....go CANADA! Another great build from up north
Thanks O&G, I have been through your build a bunch of times! You have a wicked car as well! I am actually paying for this build with my side business custom tuning Duramax (and some Cummins) trucks. I have been doing it now for 3-4 years and have over 300 trucks tuned around North America. I also tune for a few shops locally. That is my second truck, my first one had some mods but the body started to fall apart so I upgraded to this one. Here are a few picks of my old one at the track (left side)

This run with with a build Trans, lift pump, and my tuning. Stock intake stock exhaust stock everything else. haha.

My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote