View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #56 (permalink)
Spikuh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370z
Spikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
Sorry guys but Nissan isn't as reliable as Honda or Toyota, do not get a high mileage Nissan ever
What a load of horseshit. I still dd a '91 240sx with almost 250k miles on it. I estimate I still have another 20k on the 1st transmission, and maybe 3k on the 2nd clutch before they finally go. Engine runs just fine with no dead spots although I need to replace the fuel injectors and fuel pump.

My grandfather still drives an older model Nissan truck with over 300k on the clock. The speedo doesn't read correct anymore, but besides that, nothing is wrong with it.

Nissans are JUST as reliable as other manufacturers, you just have to not be a putz when it comes to routine maintenance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawudih View Post
  • I work off Lemmon at the ER across the street from the Audi dealership. Fancy area.
  • Check Trophy Nissan on 635; they'll beat that deal.
  • Nothing wrong with a high mileage car; when did 70K become high mileage anyway. My 4Runner has 185K with almost no issues.
70k isn't high mileage and hasn't been since probably the 80's or 90's. People who dump a well maintained vehicle after 70k because they think it has too many miles or that they can't get good resale for it are brain dead morons and should take a intro to finance class because they obviously do not understand money.

Last edited by Spikuh; 01-23-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Spikuh is offline   Reply With Quote