View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:23 AM   #53 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawb474 View Post
I really appreciate all the responses. I'm planning on checking out the high mile Z to see what sort of shape it's in today.

I've been test driving/ looking around for about 8 months and I think it's getting to the point where I need to either buy the car or don't. I check out the forums everyday. I feel like I practically own one already.

I know what questions to ask thanks to y'all on the forums. (Have to say, I feel pretty damn proud of myself when I can embarrass the salesmen at dealerships about different Z stats/issues/features and they look at me like "why do you know more about this car than me").
WTG! Thanks for this thread, I am getting some answers too about high mileage Nissans that I didn't have and wanted

and I will have to say the salesman where I bought my Z looked at me the same way My husband just smiled....