Thread: Yo!
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 09:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Slidefox
Previous Moderator

Drives: A Pony
Slidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Slidefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMJane_Again View Post
Very cool! Our hill wasn't QUITE that close, but it was still only 16 miles up the road from downtown. My buddies and I used to pile in a couple of cars and head up in the morning, ride until about 4:30-5, take an hour off for dinner, and then ride until the mountain closed (night skiing is awesome). It was funny, because the girls that skied with us could kick our *** on the slopes back then, and they never let us hear the end of it! Those were good days.

S.
I miss it... I miss hitting the terrain park and the half-pipe @ night!! I've been trying to convince my fiance to take a trip up to Park City, Utah or some place, but that is easier said than done!!
Slidefox is offline   Reply With Quote