View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #27 (permalink)
dainedazz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' SR 6MT Z34
dainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
whats an exhaust?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 703z View Post
This exhaust thing you speak of, does it add HP?
Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Sam View Post
This thread has caught my attention and got me curious as to get to know what an exhaust actually is and what factors come in to play when it comes to HP gains, isn't that what we all look for? I mean let's face it, when was the last time you heard anyone bought an exhaust for the way it sounds

So after hours of research, I found out that the horsepower generated from an exhaust purely has to do with the diameter of the tailpipe and nothing else since it all comes out from there. Then I googled a few exhausts that yielded HP numbers in the hundreds of HP and came along this one. Those are made by a company known as R.I.C.E. (Race inspired catback exhaust) from the heart of Japan, Tokyo.

Happy Modding
Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Sam View Post
I don't think he should have any problems, the exhaust generates so much power that heats up exhaust pipes melting the snow beneath it in a matter of milli seconds.

I'm telling you, R.I.C.E. invested lots of hours of $$$$$$ R&D to make this exhaust setup the art it is!
DaineZ' Rosalena | Kenwood | Pioneer | 3M | 180 Custom | Stillen | Z1 | Fast Intentions | Setrab | Eibach | Varis | UpRev | TEIN | UAM | Amuse | Bride | Southbend | WORK | TWM | BFGoodrich | Robispec | TAKATA | GTSPEC | Instagram @johndainez
dainedazz is offline   Reply With Quote