Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Thanks Mitch. I was thinking of doing something like this, but the chrome kind of blends in with the my silver paint. Something to think about i guess.

Also, give yourself a lot of time when you go to remove the dash to replace those gauges.
Jason, I know what you mean. With a color such as yours the stock lights really do look good and like they belong. That being said I do like the black housing with the white around the projector housing. If your windows are tinted and handles are painted black it would fit right in. All depends on the look your going for.

I was actually just looking through my manual today, what I dont want to do is take to much apart on the car at one time and have random pieces spread all over the garage. I will probably end up doing the sway bars and suspension pieces before I get around to the dash stuff. One of the PLX gauges I ordered was back ordered so they held my whole order which I should have realized. So I am still waiting for all my extra modules for those gauges to show up so I can finish up the engine bay.

When the matting shows up I will probably get started on the trunk and while I am back there I will install the backup camera and whatnot. Lots of work to do yet, working 2 jobs really doesnt give me as much time as I would like to spend on the car. But hey its Alberta and its going to snow well into late March early April so I am sure I got some time.

Thanks again for your help with my build
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote