View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:56 AM   #2806 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Amazon.com, you can find a leapers UTG buffer assembly. UTG buffers are pretty good quality and low priced. You can get that now to make your rifle functional. THen get something HQ later. For the price. You can't go wrong with the UTG buffer assembly.
I guess I understand this from a "working rifle, now" point of view. But in the end you spend more money doing it twice. And I don't think the high grade stuff is all that much more expensive. Not to mention you are getting 7075T6 vs. 6061 which is going to be a big deal if your rifle sees a lot of hard use.

Granted it's probably very difficult to find any of the top tier stuff in stock at the moment.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote