View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:54 PM   #29 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HArturo319 View Post
This always turns into a heated debate about trim. It's true, I could have saved a few $k in many different ways, like paying for base, or for older model, but I'm content with my car and in the end that's what matters. I've had two Zs in the past and I always wanted the NISMO, but convinced myself I could do better from scratch, which I did but I never failed to catch myself drooling over a NISMO.

-From my phone, to space, and straight to your face.
No need to defend your choice, the Nismo is a great car with some great features!

Some love it, some don't, but at the end of the day you still have a Z with a limited production run, no shame in that. And like you said, whats added already is enough for you.

I got the modding bug still so it wouldn't have been a good choice for me
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote