View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 06:41 AM   #7208 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
that is your personal preference.. but saying that they are far better than anything pirelli has to offer is a far stretch.. the is a reason why the top supercars made run pirelli. im not some tires guru so i cant get into a pissing match with you about compounds tire wear etc... i gave a opnion based off of personal experiance i have always had great luck with pirelli. every tire company makes a entry level tire and im guessing that mabe some people on here got some basic pirellis or something and werent happy with them.. and that is fine.. i wasnt waving a pirelli flag or saying that everyone needs to run them. i just gave a opnion different than everyone else..
The only comparable tire Pirelli makes is the PZero (which I have run) and the Super Sport out performs it in every category. Dry grip, wet grip, road noise longevity, feedback, etc. That's why I said what I said...
LIKE us on Facebook!