View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #453 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

The rear bumper is too busy. Looks like the back end of a Camaro and LFA in the worst way. The two tone is terrible, too far up. That is by far my largest complaint. Not that I mind change, but telling me all those vents are active is not a reason to have it in that location. Function still had to follow form's rules and it struck out. The front bumper needs to lose that plastic grill too. There is no character or anything memorable for that matter when I see the front bumper. Probably because they used it all in that asstastic bumper. Profile is nice, interior is nice, engineering seems solid, just wish they focused a little less on the rear and put it in the front.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote