View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDepp View Post
I feel ya on selling her. My fiance's C300 had a wrench fall down into the engine while driving (Tire Kingdom thread) and the cost to repair was just under $900. We're looking at the same car/same year/same everything with 30,000+ less miles on it and going to take a $5,000 hit just to know it's never had the damage we reported on ours.
Understandable. Part of my desire to trade is that I've had my fun with the car, it's cool, but I'm on to the next thing. Also, I'm getting used to having a few grand a month that I can save/spend how I want, and think that a few hundred bucks more would just make me smile more. I'm very tempted to hold on and get the 2014 BRZ STi when it comes out, if the interior is as nice as what was shown in the Tokyo show.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote