View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #68 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
100% sure it was rasp and dont worry, im ready for worse lol. I got the resonated test pipes on the way but we both know it wont do much lol. rasp and the noise dont bother me much. I mean hell, its a racecar right? the ark is a more loud exhaust but gawd i love the ark exhaust.... wish i stuck with my gut and went that route lol. but now F.I. is in the works lol.
The M370 manifold will help with rasp believe it or not, not sure how, but it cleaned up my exhaust note. Having 18" resonators and exhaust cans will help too. I was worried with mine, but it was 99% gone after the intake manifold was installed. For kicks, I ordered a resonator for my Y pipe to play with too.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote