View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:57 AM   #286 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Steve,
I'm pretty sure they all have brembo brakes, just that the Z51 has larger rotors. Being that the main focus of my powdercoating business is corvette brakes, that was something I was very interested in and read about everywhere I could last night.

That being said, there is so much other goodness in the Z51 package that its a must have.
Oil, diff and trans coolers
dry sump,
etc.
That's great to know!

I definitely think I'd spring for the Z51 just to have those features. Will the magnetic shocks only be available on the Z51 or will it be an option on the base?

I've read the Z51 starts you off with Bilsteins, but you can add the magnetics as an option. Hopefully they make the magnetic an option for the base car too.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote