View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 11:37 AM   #541 (permalink)
Compdoc777
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Nismo #4 MB
Compdoc777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I'm sitting at a stop light with my dog in the passenger seat and a red Scion tC pulls up on my right side. I hope he feels better, now that he waxed a 370Z's ***. Did he really expect me to even try when I had my dog in the car?
You need to have the dog restrained. That is the same as leaving a small child in the car unrestrained. There are carriers!

Second a dog in your Z unrestrained in your Z what are you thinking? Fur, claws, and dog grime all over your seats and upholstery... Yuk! I think you car just went down in value.

Third you can pull some serious G's in the car my iPad can take a licking every time I pull a tight corner, hit the gas and brake like I am in F1. That dog can take a serious beating just with normal driving.

I love the look of a dog that just ate dash board. There like "dude! WTF was that for!" Oh the memories. I got the same look from my ex girlfriend who said not wearing a seat belt was safer.

I am just saying there are dangers unrestrained pets, kids and ex girlfriends in cars and trucks.

Last edited by Compdoc777; 01-12-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Compdoc777 is offline   Reply With Quote