View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #31 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Here is my take on it:
-People sell because they under invest and over expect what they should get.

Not all are like this, but going into the forced induction car on a N/A vehicle can be a big expense and many underestimate this amount. I have been boosted with a SC since 19k miles and just over 50k miles at the end of the year (and a time of about 2.5 years). I have yet to track my car (ring or 1/4 mile) but I do enjoy the fun street driving, plus the pain of daily driving the car. It is a blast to drive but it is not 100% perfect but I never expected it to be.

It comes down 90% to expectations. A large number of people have never taken on a project of such cost and magnitude before, and it can surprising what you need to invest (both time and money).

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Very true, I am glad I found a great dealership who did my install and allowed me to do warranty work even for the transmission.
That makes a world of difference, and have to outlay cash for those things while dealing with a shady shop makes for a completely different experience.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote