View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:33 PM   #190 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in what I like to call the "drywall" stage.

I'll explain. If you have ever finished drywall, you know that after you tape the seams it is time consuming to feather out the mud to make an invisible seam. At the same time it doesn't really look like you're doing anything even though you are inching closer to the finish. Basically, you do a bunch of work that isn't immediately noticeable.

Anyhow, updates...

The waste gates are on, the recirc pipes are on, the down pipe and Y pipe are on. I calibrated my A/F gauge. Next is blow-off valves and the associated piping. I still need to run a mile of silicone hose, wire my sending units, tie up my oil lines, tighten the clamps, install the new fuel pump... I should have it nearly complete by spring

For the most part, the Boosted Performance turbo system is installed without any major hiccups.

One quick picture for those who are following,