View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #24 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

dont know that area but i planned out my friends bachelor party last Oct. we had a friend drive us. i got us a whole vip table at one of the biggest clubs we have in Pittsburgh (not saying much lol) but i know a girl who works there so she hooked us up with 2 free bottles of 3 olives to start. ended up getting 2 bottles of captin, 2 bottles of jack, 2 bottles of ciroc, 4 bottles of champagne, and god knows how many trays of shots we bought of the girls. then since my friend wanted strippers we went to a strip club after the club was closing down at like 2ish since the titty bars here are open til 5 am. it was really fun plus the added bonus it was halloween weekend so all the girls were dressed more like whores at the club.....strip club still normal dress code lol

i dont remember what each of us spent on it but i had the highest total of about $1000-1200. i think added together maybe $2k total but thats no hotel rooms and no limo haha alcohol at 150-200 a bottle then the amount of dances we bought for him it adds up.

he deserved it though. already had 2 kids before getting married and goes out MAYBE once a year i felt it was a worthy cause to drop alot on him.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote