View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, not the new fenders. I am so sorry to here that brother. Where did it happen? That sucks, man you just got it all together not to long ago. I hope the repair goes smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otacon88 View Post
Great to see this thread! I'm definitely in....however some very bad news fell upon my car last week
I got hit on the front quarter panel by another car...the passenger side door is completely busted, needs to be replaced, my right sided vented fenders are chipped and slightly cracked, and right side skirts are scuffed up pretty bad. I'm taking in to the shop this Tuesday, they'll have it for a couple days, they said they should be able to repair everything, so hopefully I should get my car by the 20th, if so then I'm definitely in.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote