View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptspeed View Post
I may be in and need my lights done
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
Will do, im in jax this weekend with family. I feel that car takes off so fast on you and with "cop over here" red, I try to keep it about 77 and set the cruise control. I was getting passed left and right yesterday on 95 but don't have a low profile car lol. I was also thinking the headlights, what does he do, just the paint or are we talking LED's?

Thanks for the invite. Oh btw, my car actually came from Apollo Beach! Some Spanish lady owned it, had full records from Brandon Nissan.
I'll PM you guys on the lights.. Anytime you get stuff for the Z and need help with it (Like Kelly Said) we can install almost anything. No need to pay a bunch of money to get it done. We also have an awesome tuner in Tampa if you ever need Dyno for some reason. He is also the tuner that has a Map for 7AT Transmissions if you go Turbo or SC in the future, help keep you from killing the trany.

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 01-06-2013 at 09:02 AM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote